Skip to main content


I have a student with learning differences, difficulties, or disabilities. Where can I find them help?

The Coalition has a strong partnership with LinkED (formerly The Learning Center of North Texas). You can contact their specialists or learn about their services by visiting their website. or contact our office and we will help you make an appropriate referral.

Our Partners